Nehre Yiri Bulu
Vibrant, Authentic West African Executive Handbag
Gorgeous daily handbag is great for conferences and business trips— lightweight yet spacious to fit your laptop in the main compartment and a tablet in each pocket.
100% hand designed and handmade from earthy materials like fruits, cotton, and wood of fallen tree barks and leaves. We treat our colors so that they don't fade or rub off. Roomy. Flat base with protective feet allowing the Executive Handbag to stand on their own. Our brand is inclusive, forward-thinking, and future-focused for sustainable support of the next generations.
Bag: 12" H x 15" W x 5" D; adjustable strap is ½" wide, length adjustable to 29" Zipper Closure
- Hand-stitched by empowered rural West African women
- Handcrafted African Art -- colors and pattern placement will vary
- Meticulously sourced cotton patterns from Africa
- Two handle options available: Wooden handle with an adjustable strap or leather tote strap
- Long zipper closure
- Roomy pockets inside & out
- Metal pieces on the bottom for protection
We intentionally keep a limited supply of our carefully selected 100% superior quality cotton fabrics mounted on our signature wooden handle or leather tote strap.
Handling and Care: Use lukewarm water on the soiled area with gentle soap and wipe with a soft brush or cloth, rinse and lay flat to dry. The color will not bleed or fade. DO NOT use bleach or hot water.